Welcome to Twin Cities Runner Coaching! My name is Nate Leckband, and I'm offering training plans for new or experienced runners. Depending on your needs, I can provide the following:
|City of Lakes Half Marathon, 2016|
- Advice on well-established training plans, coaching, and methods
- Answer questions about one or more training plans or online coaching programs
- Compare multiple training plans with pros and cons
- Create a custom training schedule suitable to your running preferences and goals
- Meet for individual or group sessions at a local track or trail.
I keep up-to-date on the latest research and trends in running, and believe that running can improve your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Runners I've worked find a variety of reasons to run, such as:
- Improving their physical and mental health
- Running a race for the first time
- Becoming more competitive or setting a new best time
- Getting motivated and energized in life
Feel free to contact me with any questions using the contact form on the right side of the page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees are on a sliding scale depending on your needs, and start as low as $8.00 — less than the cost of a good book on training.
My qualifications include:
- Coaching Running Room clinics for events ranging from learning to run to the marathon
- USATF level 1 trained
- Volunteer coach and Minnesota State High School League certified in track and cross country
- Pace team leader dozens of races including 10Ks, marathons, and half marathons
- Educated by numerous running books and training philosophies through books by Matt Fitzgerald, Brad Hudson, Pete Pfitzinger, Jack Daniels, Hal Higdon, and Luke Humphrey along with peer reviewed studies on running physiology and psychology
- Coached several athletes with goals from ranging from completing a 5K to qualifying for Boston
Read testimonials from athletes I've coach on me Testimonials Page.