Saturday, December 3, 2016

Spring Races

Looking for a race this spring? Over the past six years I've had the pleasure of racing or being a pacer at quite a few Minnesota races. I included the date and cost of these events unless they haven't released them. For several races, I used the cost of last year's race, so the price may be different this year. This is by no means an exhaustive list. If you're not from Minnesota or you're looking for a different race, check out Running in the USA's calendar to search for races.

You'll notice several of these races are free or discounted for MDRA members. I highly recommend a Minnesota Distance Running Association membership for Minnesota runners. Any one of the member benefits is worth the price alone. Not only do you get free or discounted races, you also get a bimonthly magazine, a running log with a race calendar, and discounts at many Minnesota running stores. I've been a member since 2010, and I've got my money's worth every year. Sign up at Join MDRA.

  • Ron Daws 25k - April 1 - $5 MDRA preregistered, $15 nonmember, $20 for all on race day
I'll be posting reviews and more detailed information about each of these races over the next two weeks.

Run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email