Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Healthy Habits Challenge


We're almost there. In four days I'll be running the PNC Bank Milwaukee Marathon. Four days from now will also mark the 66th day I've tried to limit myself to one bowl of cereal per day. Though I've missed that goal a couple times, I've done reasonably well.

Honestly, it's been difficult, and I don't know if I've really formed a habit yet. I still eat a bowl cereal every day, and the first thing my brain tells me when I've finished one bowl is to eat another bowl of cereal. Perhaps I need to give up cereal altogether for a few weeks to form a new healthy habit.

How are your healthy habits going? Several readers have responded with their healthy habits, and they've all been great. There's still time to vote for your favorite healthy habit. If you're having trouble voting with the poll above this post, shoot me a message with your vote and I can add it to the poll.

Run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email