Saturday, October 15, 2016

Making or Breaking a Habit

This past September I issued a challenge: Spend the month trying to make or break a habit. My goal was to break the habit of eating multiple bowls of cereal a day. Since a habit takes an average of 66 days to make or break, I'm down to three weeks of making or breaking this habit.

Click here for more information on healthy habits at Healthy Habit Lifestyle


How has it gone? I've definitely cheated a few days. However, for all of September I kept my goal. The past two weeks I've had cereal for breakfast a couple of those days and then another bowl in the evening.

Now, with three weeks left, I'm rededicating myself to eating one bowl of cereal a day.

I've only had three takers on making or breaking a habit, but they're good ones. The goals were to reduce sugar, pack healthy lunches, and limit cereal to two meals a week.

I'll be contacting one of the lucky winners soon, but there's still time to enter. Sixty-six days from the start of this challenge runs through November 5, so if you're interested in making a healthy habit or breaking an unhealthy one, comment on this post, Twitter, or Facebook and I'll throw you into the drawing.

Here's so more information on making or breaking habits:

September Challenge and Give Away
Make or Break a Habit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email