Sunday, September 4, 2016

September Challenge: Make or Break a Habit

<Image Credit>
In my last post, I wrote about how it takes an average of 66 days to make or break a habit. For a start, I challenged my readers to pick a habit to make or break for September. If you're looking for some motivation and strategies, here are a couple of articles to help you along:


Interestingly, 66 days from September 1 will be November 6, the day of my next marathon. The habit I decided to break was eating multiple bowls of cereal per day. I was going to do the challenge for September, but with the date falling on marathon Sunday, I might as well try to make it all the way to then.

What habit are you going to make or break? It's not too late to start. You can join until the end of September, or go all out and aim for 66 days (use this website if you don't want to count the days on your own). Some habits readers are trying are reducing sugar, exercising at least 20 minutes a day, and eating five fruits and vegetables a day.

Read more about habits in my last post, September Challenge and Give Away. If you are interested, leave a comment on this post, Facebook, or Twitter. Those participating are eligible to receive a sweet prize.

Run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email