Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Sugar Challenge: Fin


As of 11:59 a.m., I've completed the August sugar challenge. Besides one sweet to be polite and eating a little more Dark Cocoa Karma cereal than I should have, it went pretty well.

I'm going to be honest: I'm pretty pumped for some sweets again. I already took a couple of zucchini brownies out of the freezer, so they can be my first sweets tomorrow.

I'm not going to overindulge though. I'll myself to two sweets a week for the duration of my marathon training cycle. I am also going to take up a new challenge. More information on that tomorrow.

I hope your August went well. Here in Minnesota the end of August means the coming of fall and with it some great running weather.

If you did the sugar challenge--even part of it--I'd love to hear how it went. Comment on this post, Facebook, or Twitter.

Run well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email