Monday, June 1, 2015

Coaching Options

Welcome to Twin Cities Runner Coaching! My name is Nate Leckband, and I offer consultations and training plans for new or experienced runners. Depending on your needs, I am able to do the following:
  • Steer you to well-established training plans and methods
  • Answer questions about one or more training plans you're interested in
  • Create a custom training schedule suitable to your running preferences and goals
I'm happy to provide help for whatever your running goals may be. I've worked with brand-new runners, somewhat experienced runners, and semi-competitive runners. As a Running Room Clinic Instructor and a personal coach, I've helped runners run their first 5k, 10 mile, half marathon, and marathon. I've also helped several runners run new best times at distances ranging from 5k to the marathon.

I keep up-to-date on the latest research and trends in running, and believe that running is not only good for the body, but can help improve many aspects of life. Runners I've worked find a variety of reasons to run, such as:
  • Getting back in shape, or in better shape
  • Running a race for the first time
  • Becoming more competitive or set a new best time
  • Getting motivated and energized in life
  • Feeling better emotionally and physically
Read about some of the athletes I've coached on the Testimonials page.
Feel free to contact me with any questions at: leckbann@gmail.com
 
Afton 50k, 2011

Check out my past runnings and ramblings at: Twin Cities Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email